Your home garden is a popular setting to install your favorite hammock. You can install it anywhere you feel a sense of “peace” in your garden. However, here are some suggestions to fuel your ideas for ideal places for your hammock or hanging chair.
Some Places to Hang Your Hammock in Your Garden
- If you like to read in quiet, hang your hammock anywhere that’s quiet in your garden.Pick a place that you like, that’s quiet and peaceful, and, at least, semi-private in your garden so you can read without being disturbed.
- Do you have a pergola in your garden? You might want to hang your hammock (attached at two poles) under your pergola top.Unless your pergola top is solid, you’ll still get some filtered sunlight. Just be careful not to nap for too long, or you’ll get a tan or sunburn with the design of the pergola roof (top) on some parts of your body.
- Clear a place you prefer that surrounds you with your favorite plants and flowers.Being surrounded by your favorite plantings is a perfect place for your hammock in the garden. That’s why you planted these in the first place, didn’t you?
- Invest in a hammock stand, so you can place your hammock or hanging chair in your favorite area in your garden, without the need for trees or sturdy posts.Not all gardens are home to strong trees. If your garden is lacking trees to install your hammock, you can still pick your favorite spot, by using a hammock stand. A utilitarian or innovatively-designed, contemporary hammock stand makes it possible for you to locate your hammock in your favorite area in your garden without nearby strong trees.
- Clear a space for a family hammock if your spouse and kids like to relax with you.Does your family like to enjoy a hammock with you? A hammock large enough to fit your whole family, including the kids, is the answer. Although you may need to clear a slightly larger space in your garden, it will be worth having your family enjoy your “hammock time,” while they are surrounding you.
Your favorite place in the garden is the best place for your hammock or hanging chair. While these suggestions are the fuel that ignites your imagination, you can place your hammock anyplace in your garden that pleases you.
Just be sure to take it down when you water your plants and flowers if you use a sprinkler to feed your plants the water they need to grow healthy and strong. If it’s sunny and hot, you may want to leave your hammock up to cool it off when you turn the sprinkler on.
There is really no bad place to locate your hammock in your garden. While you may have location preferences, use them to find the perfect place to locate your treasured hammock.