Is HammockHeaven.co.uk (Mypashmina Ltd) GDPR compliant ? ***NEW EU REGULATIONS***
- Is all customer data kept secure in one safe place ?
Yes. We keep customer data secure on our own server. Access is secured with 2 Factor Authentication. We only keep order and contact details. We do not keep any card or payment details.
- Is all customer data recorded for a specific purpose and is the customer aware of this ?
Yes, the data such as name and address is recorded so that the customers order can be delivered and so that Mypashmina can communicate with the customer regarding their order.
- Is all personal data consented to by the individual ?
Yes, the customer is unable to place an order without voluntarily entering the necessary details to process and communicate regarding that order.
- Will we remove all customer details if asked to by that individual ?
Yes, it takes about 3 clicks from our end to remove any and all data regarding an individual, not withstanding that we have to keep a record of each transaction for the tax authorities.
- Will we contact the relevant authorities within 72 hours if there is a data breach ?
Yes, in the extremely unlikely event that there is a data breach, we will contact the relevant authorities.
- Do we keep a record of how customers have consented to be contacted by Mypashmina?
Yes, to consent to be contacted other than in direct relation to an order, from May 25th 2018, customers must click on a link in an email to confirm their consent. Also known as double opt-in. We keep a record automatically of this double opt in.
- What should you do if you feel we have not been compliant ?
Please tell us. We will fix any problem immediately.
- Where can you read the full text of this new EU law ?