- FREE Next Day Delivery
- Free Returns (365 Days)
- Established in 2004
- Best Price Guaranteed
Hammock Stand – Apollo
– Handcrafted and adjustable frame
– Suitable for hammocks with a total length of 250 – 330 cm
– Able to withstand a load of up to 160 kg
– Includes fittings and screws
– Durable and stable
Apollo hammock frame is one of the finest and long-lasting of the Amazonas range. The stand is handcrafted in Poland and it is made from spruce wood – the hardness of the spruce wood is comparable to pine wood. The multiple layers of spruce wood ensure a great stability and longevity.
It includes fittings and screws made of stainless galvanised metal. This ensures strength and a long life for the product. The galvanisation process helps protect against rust and provides corrosion resistance.
You can use it indoors or outdoors – this frame is stable, secure and long lasting – but we advise you to store it in a dry place when you are not using it.
Hammock Stand Specifications
- Dimensions: 357 x 131 x 104 cm
- Adjustable – matching hammock length: ca. 250 – 330 cm
- Weight: 22 kg
- Load Capacity: 160 kg
- Made from: spruce wood, impregnated in a dipping bath
- Extras: fittings included
- Made in Poland
Safety and maintenance instructions for use of a hammock or hanging chair stand made of spruce or larch wood
AMAZONAS gives a two-year guarantee from purchase date for all hammock stands. The guarantee does not cover any damage caused by incorrect use and treatment or ordinary wear and tear. No guarantee can be accepted for damage to the wood surface insofar as this is not due to faulty production and / or transportation damage.
Wood: Wood shows the passage of time more quickly than metal or synthetic. The surface will take on a silvery patina, familiar from old wooden houses. Another effect of wind and weather is the formation of longitudinal cracks, which develop when wooden fibres become moist and dry again and again. These cracks, which do not separate the fibres, but run parallel to them, do not influence the stability of the frame! They can often be seen on constructions in the open air, which have to withstand far greater loads, such as roof timbering or wooden bridges.
The proper use of hammock stands and hanging chair stands:
• Stands are intended exclusively for attaching hammocks or hanging chairs.
• Stands are not suitable for use as playing or sport equipment (swinging, seesawing and jumping).
• Stands should only be used by adults unless the frame is clearly marked as a child’s frame or is used under the supervision of adults.
• Stands are exclusively suitable for home and private use, unless the frame is clearly marked for particular usage.
• Do not exceed the maximum load indicated!
The proper assembly of hammock stands or hanging chair stands:
• Stands are to be assembled and hammock/hanging chair attached exclusively by adults.
• Assemble the stand only as described in the accompanying assembly instructions.
• Attach the hammock/hanging chair loops to the stand as described in the assembly instructions.
• Always place the stand on solid and even ground.
• Stands are not to be used near open fires.
• Please ensure that there are no sharp, hard or pointy objects within a metre of the stand or below the lying/sitting area.
• The lying or sitting height should not be above 40–50 cm!
- Order before 12:30pm and we will ship it the same day (Monday-Friday)
- Next day delivery service in the UK. Delivery with a trackable courier such as APC , DX or DHL.
- FREE delivery in the UK. The price shown is the total price you pay.
Returns & Guarantee
- 365 days FREE returns
- Guaranteed lowest price for this product. If you see it cheaper, we will match it plus give you £20 to spend on any of our websites.