- FREE Next Day Delivery
- Free Returns (365 Days)
- Established in 2004
- Best Price Guaranteed
Hanging Chair Stand – Atlas
The Atlas is a universal stand suitable for all the hanging chairs. Relatively compact when it is stored, the stand is handcrafted in Poland and made from FSCTM-certified, weatherproof spruce wood.
- Holds up to 160 kg
- Easy to assemble
- Includes fittings and screws made of stainless galvanised metal
The Atlas stand is easy to assemble and it is definitely one of the most flexible of all Amazonas wooden hanging chair frames because it is suitable for all Amazonas hanging chairs!
It includes fittings and screws made of stainless galvanised metal, which ensures strength and a long life product. The galvanisation process helps protect against rust and provides corrosion resistance.
The Atlas stand is made from spruce wood from sustainable European forests – the hardness of the spruce wood is comparable to pine wood – it has high resistance to cracking and it is long-lasting.
Weather-resistant, stable and safe, the stand can be placed anywhere you want. Even if it’s durable, we advise you to storage the stand in a dry place when you are not using it.
Hanging Chair Stand Specifications
- Dimensions: 147 x 234 x 139 cm – adjustable for different hanging chair sizes
- Weight: 20 kg
- Load Capacity: 160 kg
- Made from: spruce wood, impregnated in a dipping bath
- Extras: fittings included – stainless metal
- Made in Poland
Safety and maintenance instructions for use of a hammock or hanging chair stand made of spruce or larch wood
AMAZONAS gives a two-year guarantee from purchase date for all hammock stands. The guarantee does not cover any damage caused by incorrect use and treatment or ordinary wear and tear. No guarantee can be accepted for damage to the wood surface insofar as this is not due to faulty production and / or transportation damage.
Wood: Wood shows the passage of time more quickly than metal or synthetic. The surface will take on a silvery patina, familiar from old wooden houses. Another effect of wind and weather is the formation of longitudinal cracks, which develop when wooden fibres become moist and dry again and again. These cracks, which do not separate the fibres, but run parallel to them, do not influence the stability of the frame! They can often be seen on constructions in the open air, which have to withstand far greater loads, such as roof timbering or wooden bridges.
The proper use of hammock stands and hanging chair stands:
• Stands are intended exclusively for attaching hammocks or hanging chairs.
• Stands are not suitable for use as playing or sport equipment (swinging, seesawing and jumping).
• Stands should only be used by adults unless the frame is clearly marked as a child’s frame or is used under the supervision of adults.
• Stands are exclusively suitable for home and private use, unless the frame is clearly marked for particular usage.
• Do not exceed the maximum load indicated!
The proper assembly of hammock stands or hanging chair stands:
• Stands are to be assembled and hammock/hanging chair attached exclusively by adults.
• Assemble the stand only as described in the accompanying assembly instructions.
• Attach the hammock/hanging chair loops to the stand as described in the assembly instructions.
• Always place the stand on solid and even ground.
• Stands are not to be used near open fires.
• Please ensure that there are no sharp, hard or pointy objects within a metre of the stand or below the lying/sitting area.
• The lying or sitting height should not be above 40–50 cm!
- Order before 12:30pm and we will ship it the same day (Monday-Friday)
- Next day delivery service in the UK. Delivery with a trackable courier such as APC , DX or DHL.
- FREE delivery in the UK. The price shown is the total price you pay.
Returns & Guarantee
- 365 days FREE returns
- Guaranteed lowest price for this product. If you see it cheaper, we will match it plus give you £20 to spend on any of our websites.