Having a wider material than spreader bar means you get the comfort of the traditional Brazilian hanging chair, and the convenience of the spreader bar hanging chair. Durable and stable thanks to its suspension cords, the Brasil Acerola gives you a feeling of weightlessness.
Eco friendly fabric
One of the most common eco friendly fabrics is recycled cotton, also used for creating this item. Using recycled materials as this one we help the environment – reducing water (fewer cotton plantations mean more vital water and fewer pesticides) and energy consumption. Even if it is a recycled fabric, the quality and softness remains the same as using regular cotton.
Due to its soft cotton thread in dense quality – 400 grams per square meter – the hanging chair ensures a load capacity of up to 150 kg.
Benefits of using a hanging chair
- Spending time in a hanging chair will make you feel more relaxed
- The hanging chair adjusts and molds to the shape of your body and provides support to the body, removing pressure points
- Can be helpful with relieving aches and pains like lower back pain and neck pain
- Useful for pregnant women dealing with prenatal discomfort
- For the persons dealing with insomnia the hanging chairs are stimulating brainwaves and improve the quality of sleep
Hanging Chair Details
Dimensions: 160 x 130 cm
Made from: Recycled Brazilian Cotton
Load Capacity: 150 kg
Weight: 2.7 kg
Spreader bar: 110 cm wide made from birch
Recom. hanging height: at least 210 cm
Recom. distance from the ground: 40-50 cm
Made in Brazil
Nevertheless, if you’re searching for a larger hanging chair you should take a look at its bigger brother named Brasil Gigante.