Brasil Papaya hanging chair with quadruple stitched ends and extra thick 400 g/m² woven material guarantees sturdiness and comfort.
Benefits of using a hanging chair
- Spending time in a hanging chair will make you feel more relaxed
- The hanging chair adjusts and molds to the shape of your body and provides support to the body, removing pressure points
- Can be helpful with relieving aches and pains like lower back pain and neck pain
- Useful for pregnant women dealing with prenatal discomfort
- For the persons dealing with insomnia the hanging chairs are stimulating brainwaves and improve the quality of sleep
One of the most common eco friendly fabrics is recycled cotton, also used for creating this item. Using recycled materials as this one we help the environment – reducing water (fewer cotton plantations mean more vital water and fewer pesticides) and energy consumption. Even if it is a recycled fabric, the quality and softness remains the same as using regular cotton.
Use it outdoors or indoors – your choice
You have flexibility when it comes to using this hanging chair. Even if the weather is bad you can choose a compatible stand and use it indoors. This gives you the chance to relax and enjoy some quality time.
Reasons why you should spend more time outdoors:
- Improve your short-term memory
- Reduce inflammation
- Eliminate fatigue
- Lower your blood pressure
- Improve your ability to focus
- Boost your immune system
Hanging Chair Details
Dimensions: 160 x 130 cm
Made from: Recycled Brazilian Cotton
Load Capacity: 150 kg
Weight: 2.7 kg
Spreader bar: 110 cm wide made from birch
Recom. hanging height: at least 210 cm
Recom. distance from the ground: 40-50 cm
Made in Brazil
Nevertheless, if you’re searching for a larger hanging chair you should take a look at its bigger brother named Brasil Gigante.