The Madera half stand is the perfect solution for gardens with only one tree. Just like a tent — it can be assembled without screws because it is anchored to the ground with a ground nail. The plug-in mechanism makes it very easy to assemble and dismantle whenever you want.
Due to its mechanism, the Madera is very easy to move and pack up for storing. It’s a solid stand made from ash wood, also weatherproof and durable. Even if the stand is long-lasting, we advise you to store it in a dry place when you are not using it.
Its main advantage is that the stand can be used with all the hammocks as long as you respect its load capacity of 100 kg — universal usage.
The Madera used with a compatible hammock will give you a feeling of weightlessness, comfort — being a perfect addition to any outdoor space.
Hammock Stand Specifications
- Length of wooden stake per side: approx. 165 cm
- Weight: 4.7 kg
- Load Capacity: 100 kg
- Compatible with all hammocks
- Made from: ash wood, tempered steel, plastic (Polypropylene)
- Made in Poland
Safety and maintenance instructions for use of a hammock or hanging chair stand made of spruce or larch wood
AMAZONAS gives a two-year guarantee from purchase date for all hammock stands. The guarantee does not cover any damage caused by incorrect use and treatment or ordinary wear and tear. No guarantee can be accepted for damage to the wood surface insofar as this is not due to faulty production and / or transportation damage.
Wood: Wood shows the passage of time more quickly than metal or synthetic. The surface will take on a silvery patina, familiar from old wooden houses. Another effect of wind and weather is the formation of longitudinal cracks, which develop when wooden fibres become moist and dry again and again. These cracks, which do not separate the fibres, but run parallel to them, do not influence the stability of the frame! They can often be seen on constructions in the open air, which have to withstand far greater loads, such as roof timbering or wooden bridges.
The proper use of hammock stands and hanging chair stands:
• Stands are intended exclusively for attaching hammocks or hanging chairs.
• Stands are not suitable for use as playing or sport equipment (swinging, seesawing and jumping).
• Stands should only be used by adults unless the frame is clearly marked as a child’s frame or is used under the supervision of adults.
• Stands are exclusively suitable for home and private use, unless the frame is clearly marked for particular usage.
• Do not exceed the maximum load indicated!
The proper assembly of hammock stands or hanging chair stands:
• Stands are to be assembled and hammock/hanging chair attached exclusively by adults.
• Assemble the stand only as described in the accompanying assembly instructions.
• Attach the hammock/hanging chair loops to the stand as described in the assembly instructions.
• Always place the stand on solid and even ground.
• Stands are not to be used near open fires.
• Please ensure that there are no sharp, hard or pointy objects within a metre of the stand or below the lying/sitting area.
• The lying or sitting height should not be above 40–50 cm!