Amazonas Omega RockStone
The Omega RockStone stand is perfect for your hanging chair. Easy to assemble – you don’t need any tools for this stand – you can place it anywhere you want.
With a compatible stand you can use the hanging chair or hammock anywhere you want, independently of trees, ceilings and walls. Even if you decide to use the hanging chair outdoor you will be worry-free because the stand is weatherproof.
Durable and resistant due to its high quality granite powder coating, the Omega RockStone stand holds up to 150 kg.
You will choose the optimum position once you install the stand because this model is height-adjustable and incorporates three different suspension heights.
- Suitable not only for Amazonas hanging chairs – Artista, Belize, Brasil, Brasil Gigante, California, Havanna, Panama, Relax, but also for other models.
Hanging Chair Stand Specifications
- Dimensions: 135 x 182 x 111 cm – adjustable for different hanging chair sizes
- Weight: 22 kg
- Load Capacity: 150 kg
- Made from: high quality powder-coated steel
- Made in China
Safety and maintenance instructions for use of a hammock or hanging chair stand
AMAZONAS gives a two-year guarantee from purchase date for all hammock stands. The guarantee does not cover any damage caused by incorrect use and treatment or ordinary wear and tear. No guarantee can be accepted for damage to the hammock stand surface insofar as this is not due to faulty production and / or transportation damage.
The proper use of hammock stands and hanging chair stands:
• Stands are intended exclusively for attaching hammocks or hanging chairs.
• Stands are not suitable for use as playing or sport equipment (swinging, seesawing and jumping).
• Stands should only be used by adults unless the frame is clearly marked as a child’s frame or is used under the supervision of adults.
• Stands are exclusively suitable for home and private use, unless the frame is clearly marked for particular usage.
• Do not exceed the maximum load indicated!
The proper assembly of hammock stands or hanging chair stands:
• Stands are to be assembled and hammock/hanging chair attached exclusively by adults.
• Assemble the stand only as described in the accompanying assembly instructions.
• Attach the hammock/hanging chair loops to the stand as described in the assembly instructions.
• Always place the stand on solid and even ground.
• Stands are not to be used near open fires.
• Please ensure that there are no sharp, hard or pointy objects within a metre of the stand or below the lying/sitting area.
• The lying or sitting height should not be above 40–50 cm!