Matching Stands For This Hammock
Why Choose This Hammock ?
Amazonas Paradiso Silver Hammock
Looking for a new way to spend your free time with your loved ones? The Paradiso hammock is a great option – you can relax and catch up with your friends.
A hand-woven hammock
Traditionally handcrafted in Brazil, using recycled cotton, a soft, weatherproof material – also a friend of the environment – this hammock is an ideal option if you’re searching for a great place to relax. The Paradiso series is special because of the almost 5000 threads which are woven together in order to make this hammocks so big and durable.
With a lying area of 250 x 175 cm, this huge hammock is more comfortable than your bed. You can place it so easy between two trees or you might prefer a hammock stand if you are looking for portability and versatility. Either way, you can hang or remove it easy and fast whenever you want.
When you are not using the hammock we recommend to storage it in its matching bag – you will receive it for FREE when purchasing this hammock.
Benefits of spending time outoors
- Makes you feel better – de-stressing effect
- Boosts your energy and immune system
- Natural sunlight can mitigate pain
- Enhances creativity
- Improves your focus ability
- Gives you your daily dose of Vitamin D
- Lying surface: approx. 250 x 175 cm
- Full length: 360 cm (This fits many hammock stands – see our comparison table here)
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Load capacity: max. 200 kg
- Material: 85% recycled cotton and 15% polyester
- Extras: Includes matching bag (43x25x13 cm)
- Washing: Hand wash only. No dryer
- Handmade in Brazil
If you like this design, you can see all Amazonas hammocks here.