Matching Stands For This Hammock
Why Choose This Hammock ?
Amazonas Rio Bordeaux Hammock
Amazonas Rio Bordeaux Hammock is a traditional woven hammock from Brazil with decorative border made using traditional craft skills. It is a special product due to its manufacturing process which makes it very durable and comfortable.
Amazing weaving technique
In order to obtain such a comfortable hammock with a great design is required a special loom – it makes the woven fabric super soft and durable. To achieve this great look Amazonas Rio Bordeaux Hammock is considered to be completed only after making macramé handwork along the edges known as a ‘veranda’. This is an indispensable feature of luxury hammocks in Brazil.
Extra-thick cords have been manually bound together with a woven strip, so that high point loads can be balanced out – this is a particularity for extending the product lifetime.
The hammock angle – Brazilian style
For an amazing experience, lie down in the hammock diagonally from corner to corner for a relaxed, straight back.
- Lying surface: approx. 250 x 160 cm
- Full length: 360 cm (This fits many hammock stands – see our comparison table here)
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Load capacity: max. 200 kg
- Material: 85% cotton (recycled), 15% polyester
- Extras: Includes matching bag (aprox. 40 x 35 x 10 cm)
- Washing: Hand wash only. No dryer
- Traditionally handcrafted in Brazil
If you like this design, you can see all Amazonas hammocks here.